I need to remember this so when I'm thinking of a friend or family member, especially those I don't see often enough, I will hopefully let them know. I shouldn't put off calling them, or sending a quick email or text for another two weeks (or longer).
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
A few minutes can go a long way...
It is easy to take for granted those friends you know will always be around to share life's moments. But, as I learned yesterday afternoon that one little message from an old friend can improve your day. My dear friend who lives too far away up in beautiful Vermont, sent me a message just to say hi and that she loved and missed me. It was a wonderful surprise! She is a very busy wife and working mom of two adorable children, but taking the time to send a quick text message made my day even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love to do little things like that for people. You never know when it will absolutely change their whole day!
ReplyDelete