Last weekend, while Joon made cookies from leftover beer brewing grains (not sure if they have an official name) I put together a pantry cabinet. Then, last night Nuri and I finished putting up shelves in the living room for all our DVDs, Xbox and other such stuff. In the process we moved around lots of furniture (pictures to come later) and I was up until about 1:30. Hard to believe it is already 7 and I am up and going again! No matter how tired I am at work today it is all worth it, this new set up is great and so much better than before.
Once today and this crazy work week are over I am off to St. Augustine for Vanessa's baby shower. I get to hang out with her and her hubby for a couple days. When I return from St. Aug it will be just about time to watch the Super Bowl at Ale House. This will be a great weekend!
I must remember to bring camera battery charger....
Have fun watching the Superbowl! By the way you have inspired me to go to more Zumba classes each week! I've got to get in shape for that 5k...which I should really run to do that, however, I don't actually enjoy running. LOL :)
ReplyDelete