Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog...

I had an entry about my recent vacation written and ready to post, but then something very exciting happened today. Nuri gave me my birthday present! My birthday is not for another 2+ weeks! I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that he will never be able to wait to give me the gifts he gets for me. Why would this year be any different?

This year he got me a MacBook Air. I needed a new laptop and was expecting to buy myself a netbook or something, but nope, instead he got me this wonderful, light, beautiful machine.

My old laptop was definitely much heavier, a bit old, and the battery didn't hold a charge. That computer is part of why I am behind on this blog. With the old laptop, if I can't be plugged in, I can't do any work.

Nuri, thank you from the bottom of my heart! This year I will forgive you for not being able to wait. I will definitely get use out of it the next two weeks waiting for my actual 33rd birthday to arrive.





No comments:

Post a Comment